Wednesday, March 9, 2022

About Me

My name is Jenna Clevinger, and I joined the UWF GIS Certificate Program in hopes of combining my BA in Anthropology with GIS for an exciting new career. I gained an interest for maps while I was enlisted in the U.S. Navy for 8 years as a Quartermaster. During my time I learned all about navigation and was able to have some interesting land and underwater archaeology volunteer opportunities in my travels. I hope to gain enough knowledge from the program to get my foot in the door of a surveying or realted GIS career. I have drive, passion and willingness to learn. Having a GIS related career my goal, but you never know where life will take you, so I am open to exploration along the way. My Story Map is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS Portfolio

The final assignment in the GIS Certificate Program was to create a GIS Portfolio. It went as I expected. It is hard to write about yourself...