Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Module 6: Working with Rasters

I made it! Last assignment in computer programming is a wrap. This week we were tasked with to create a raster output that identifies areas with a particular set of parameters: slope, aspect, and land cover type. The below screenshot is from ArcGIS Pro showing my raster from the Python script I wrote.

Comments: This lab was a bit more straight forward for me. Maybe I picked up a few things along the way in this class, or for once the lab instructions were more similar to the exercise this go around. Either way, script works, raster looks nice, and now I can tackle the next items on my GIS agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS Portfolio

The final assignment in the GIS Certificate Program was to create a GIS Portfolio. It went as I expected. It is hard to write about yourself...